- Increased number of sensors to which the datalogger can be connected.
- Up to 405 sensors at a time connected through multiplexerboard.
- Many types of sensors supported including thermistors, potentiometers, strain gauges, reflectometers and soil moisture blocks.
- Low Power Consumption.
- Decreased cost of cabling individual sensors.
- Equipment protected from electrical surges by including gas tubes on all of the inputs and having a ground lug.
- 24 universal input channels.
- Temperature, humidity, pressure sensor on board.
- 1 digital output, 2 digital inputs.
- USB memory stick connection.
- Supports J, K, R, S, T, N, E, and B type thermocouples.
- Ethernet, RS485.
- Switchable sensor supply.