Click and discover the product details.
IC502 LoRa CONTROLLER
IC502 LoRa Controller, with its robust industrial metal enclosure and multiple communication interfaces, it can connect to a variety of external analog sensors.
IC502 LoRa Controller is a professional grade LoRaWan node designed for outdoor remote monitoring applications. With its robust industrial metal enclosure and multiple communication interfaces, it can connect to a variety of external analog sensors.
The controller’s main features include easy operation, allowing users to conveniently configure and manage their IoT solution from anywhere and at any time. With a range of up to 15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas, the IC502 is suitable for use in harsh environments.
Additionally, the controller is fully integrated with a battery and solar panel, ensuring continuous power supply for reliable performance. Its quick installation and easy maintenance make it a preferred choice for building a LoRaWAN-based IoT solution that enables efficient monitoring and control of remote devices without the need for constant on-site visits.
- Frequency: CN470/IN865/EU868/US915/AU915/KR920/AS923
- Interface: 2 × GPIO
- Inputs: 2 × analog input 1 × 3.3 V output 1 × 5/9/12 V output switchable
- Ports: RS485 or RS232 (Switchable)
- Power Supply: Non-rechargeable Built-in 19000 mAh Li-SOCl2 battery
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Dimension: 120.1 × 120.1× 55.4 mm