Click and discover the product details.
IOT VIBRATING WIRE INTERFACE
NI7405 is able to measure frequency and thermistor temperature signals of vibrating wire sensors.
It is a vibrating wire interface with 4 analog channels and IP68 box.
</p> <p style='text-align: left;'>Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 220 x 90 mm<br /> Material: Fiberglass reinforced polyester<br /> Ingress Protection: IP66<br /> Wireless Interface: Lo.Ra or Sigfox module<br /> Supply Voltage: Battery Range D-size Li-SOCl2 (13Ah eg: SAFT LSH20)<br /> USB Interface: Only for Configuration with PC Software<br /> Flash Memory for Parameters: 4Mbit<br /> User Button: 2<br /> Supply Connector: Plug In<br /> Channel Connector: Push-in spring connection</p> <p>
- Analog Channels: 4 (vibrating wire and NTC)
- VW Excitation Voltage: 12VAC
- Measuring Range: 450~6000 Hz
- Accuracy: 0.02@500 Hz
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C
- Material: Fiberglass reinforced polyester
- Ingress Protection: IP68
- Wireless Interface: Lo.Ra or Sigfox module
- Supply Voltage: Battery Range D-size Li-SOCl2 (13Ah eg: SAFT LSH20)
- USB Interface: Only for Configuration with PC Software
- Flash Memory for Parameters: 4Mbit
- User Button: 2
- Supply Connector: Plug In
- Channel Connector: Push-in spring connection
- Dimensions: 120 x 220 x 90 mm (L x W x H)
Request informations about this product