Click and discover the product details.
NI500 WATER LEVEL SENSOR
From: 376,00 €
Submersible Water Level Sensor
This Submersible Water Level Sensor is designed to measure the tank level or open water applications while fully submerged in liquid. Its pressure sensor is not affected by foam, wind, or rain.
It is robust and sealed to prevent corrosion and failure. Born to measure water, it’s customizable for oil and other non-corrosive liquids.
It is designed to measure the tank level or open water applications while fully submerged in liquid. It is robust and sealed to prevent corrosion and failure.
Combining with LoRaWAN® gateway (NI65, NI67, NI400L) and IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
</p> <p style='text-align: left;'><strong>Pressure Type:</strong> Gauge Pressure<br /> <strong>Range:</strong> 0 ~ 3m/5m/10m (H2O) (Customizable up to 200 m and for other liquids)<br /> <strong>Accuracy:</strong> ± 0.5% FS<br /> <strong>Resolution:</strong> 0.01 m<br /> <strong>Long-term Stability:</strong> ≤ ± 0.3% FS/year</p> <p>
- Frequency: CN470/RU864/IN865/EU868/US915/AU915/KR920/AS923
- Wireless: LoraWan Based
- Sensitivity: -137dBm @300bps
- Protection: IP67 waterproof
- Pressure Type: Gauge Pressure
- Range: 0 ~ 3m/5m/10m (H2O) (Customizable up to 200 m and for other liquids)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% FS
- Resolution: 0.01 m
- Long-term Stability: ≤ ± 0.3% FS/year
- Operating Temperature: Transceiver: -30°C to +70°C, Pressure Sensor: -10°C to +60°C
- Dimension: 105.4 × 71 × 69.5 mm (Probe and cable are not included)
- Mounting: DIN rail, wall
- Power Supply: 19000 mAh Li-SOCL2
Request informations about this product