- Products for which a return is required for any reason must be authorized by Next Industries with an RMA number.
- The RMA number is provided by the Technical Department only after a technical problem analysis, which occurs by e-mail or telephone contact.
- The RMA number will be officially communicated by the Technical Department via E-mail or Portal. Other types of communications will be considered invalid.
- Warning: Shipments without the visible RMA number on the outside of thpre shipment pack will be rejected by the sender.
- The RMA number will uniquely identify the product that will come back to Next Industries Laboratories and will be used to open the repair ticket.
- The RMA number is valid for 15 days. Material shipped with expired RMA number will be rejected by the sender.
- The RMA number must be specified on the Shipping Document and on the shipment pack.
- Next Industries Technical Assistance does not respond for delays caused by the lack of RMA visible on the shipment pack.
- Shipping costs, back and forth from Next Industries Assistance Center, also for repaired equipment, are responsibility of the customer (ex-warehouse NEXT). Parcels arriving with shipping costs charged to the recipient will be rejected by hand to the sender.
- All materials with regular RMA number are taken over by Next Industries Laboratory and checked.
- It is exclusive competence of the Next Industries Laboratory to determine whether a product complies with the terms of the WARRANTY.
- Any cost will be charged for warranty repairs. All shipping charges will in any case be responsibility of the customer.
- All repairs not covered by Warranty are subject to payment and are subject to the Next Industries Repairs Regulations.
PREPARATION OF MATERIALS FOR SHIPMENT
In order to be able to test and check the product to be repaired, it is required to ship or deliver all parts including any accessories (power supply, cables, etc.) as found in the original packaging of the product. Please insert a sheet in the package with the list of the parts that will be shipped.
Goods should be sent with a carrier of your own choice, at your own expenses. The material should be sent EX- WAREHOUSE (NEXT) to: Next Industries S.r.l. Via G. Di Vittorio 2 / F 20065 Inzago (MI) Italy – courier service delivery time 9: 00-13:00 and 14:00-18:00. Shipment of returning material from Next Industries Assistance Center to the customer will be made at addressee expenses. WARNING: Next Industries will not be liable for any damages, theft or loss that may occur during the transporting of the material to and from your office.
Repairs covered by Warranty
- It is exclusive competence of Next Industries Laboratory to determine whether a product meets the terms of the Warranty or not.
- For all Warranty repairs, any fee will be charged. All shipping charges are in any case responsibility of the customer.
Repairs NOT covered by Warranty
- All repairs not covered by Warranty are subject to payment and a quotationwill be sent to the customer before proceeding with the repair.
- For materials sent to Assistance as defective and detected instead as well-operating by Next Industries Laboratory, a flat fee of € 50.00 + VAT will be charged to cover the costs incurred for the verification. Such non- repaired materials, as they are perfectly functional, will be returned to the sender with charge of shipping fees.
- The Repair Cost Estimate requires a flat-rate charge of € 50.00 + VAT to cover the costs incurred for the verification of the material. This amount will not be charged in case of acceptance of the repair.
- The Repair Cost Estimate has a validity of 5 working days within which the customer may accept or reject the offer. In the absence of written communication by email or fax the quote will be considered as not accepted and point 5 will be valid and applied.
- If the Repair Cost Estimate is rejected, the customer be charged € 50.00 + VAT to cover the costs incurred for verification and unprocessed materials will be returned to the sender with shipping charges.
- Materials repaired according to the procedure, sent by Next Industries to the customer but rejected for any reason, will be kept for 90 days from the date of first shipment. After 90 days the materials will be considered owned by Next Industries.
- Returned material that is considered not to be repairable due to tampering, oxidation, gluttony, lightning, electrical discharge by the sole judgment of the Next Industries Laboratory, causes charging to the customer of € 50.00 + VAT to cover the expenses incurred for the verification and non-repaired materials will be returned to the sender with shipping charges.
- In order to be able to test and test the product to be repaired, it is required to ship or deliver all parts including any accessories (power supply, cables, etc.) as contained in the original packaging of the product. If all parts and accessories are not delivered, Next Industries will not respond of defects occurring immediately after reparation, since they may be caused by one of the parts or accessories not sent and therefore not tested. The next intervention will be charged.
- Repairs and replacement parts are guaranteed 3 months from the date stated on the Repair Report.
- The warranty is valid only when the repetition of the same mafunction is due without any uncertainty – to the sole decision of the Next Industries Laboratory – to a faulty operation of the components previously replaced.
- TherepairwarrantywillbedroppedifthedeviceistamperedbyunauthorizedpersonsfromNextIndustries. The right to a guarantee can only be exercised by submitting the tax document and by strictly referring to the supply and warranty conditions attached to the product.
- Payment terms: repairs must be paid before the return by bank transfer.
- For repairs not exceeding 50,00 € + VAT, Next Industries Laboratory will proceed ven without customer authorization.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Next Industries and the customer / supplier mutually guarantee compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, as governed by the European regulation 679/2016 (GDPR). Pursuant to and for the purposes of the European Regulation, the data acquired in relation to the supply object of the quotation / order will be collected and processed in an automated manner and in paper form for the purposes related to the conclusion and management of the relationship or to execute to legal obligations. These data will be kept for the duration of the supply and, after its completion, for a time not exceeding the limitation period pursuant to the current legal provisions.
The customer / supplier, with the order confirmation, declares to have read the information pursuant to article 13 of the European regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) present at the following link: https://www.nextind.eu/privacy-policy/