Click and discover the product details.
From: 140,00 €
NI32L is a cost-effective industrial cellular router. It is an efficient solution for all your connectivity needs, whether for an IoT application in a smart city or another industrial setting.
NI32L is a professional, cost-effective industrial cellular router that is specifically designed for a wide range of M2M/IoT applications. It supports global WCDMA and 4G LTE carriers, making it an ideal solution for operators looking to maximize uptime and ensure uninterrupted connectivity. With two fast Ethernet ports, users can enjoy reliable and uninterrupted internet access.
The NI32L also offers embedded intelligent features such as a watchdog and multi-link failover detection, ensuring stable and dependable communications. Additionally, the integration of DeviceHub NI32L allows for easy and efficient network management.
In terms of reliability, the NI32L boasts a global 4G LTE CAT4/3G network with support for multiple carrier networks. It also offers automated failover and failback between Ethernet and cellular connections, providing a seamless and uninterrupted connectivity experience.
Furthermore, the NI32L is built with an industrial-grade design, featuring an NXP industrial grade processor and a rugged enclosure with IP30 protection for harsh environments. It can be easily mounted on a DIN rail or shelf, and it supports a wide operating temperature range.
Whether it’s for an IoT application in a smart city or any other industrial setting, the NI32L is the cost-effective and efficient solution for all your connectivity needs.
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A7，528 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB DDR3 RAM and 128MB Flash
- Antenna Connector: 1 × 50 Ω SMA Connectors (Center PIN: SMA Female)
- SIM Slots: 1（Mini SIM-2FF）
- Ethernet Interface: 1 × WAN + 1 × LAN or 2 × LAN
- Mode: Full or half-duplex (Auto-Sensing)
- PoE: 2 × 802.3 af/at PoE PSE on LAN Ports (Optional)
- Network Protocols: IPv6, PPP, PPPoE, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, TCP, UDP, DHCP, RIPv1/v2, OSPF, DDNS,VRRP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, ARP, QoS, SNTP, Telnet, VLAN, SSH, etc.
- VPN: DMVPN, IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, GRE
- Security: Access Control, DMZ, Port Mapping, MAC Binding, SPI Firewalls,DoS&DDoS Protection, Filtering(IP&Domain), IP Passthrough
- Management: Web, CLI, SMS, On-demand dial-up, SNMP v1/v2/v3, DeviceHub
- AAA: Radius, Tacacs+, LDAP, Local Authentication
- Power Supply: Power Connector (2-pin 5.08 mm Terminal Block)
- Input Voltage: 9-48 VDC, with Surge-Protection and Reverse Polarity Protection
- Ingress Protection: IP30
- Housing: Metal
- Dimension: 108 x 90 x 26 mm (4.25 x 3.54 x 1.02 in)
- Installation: Desktop, Wall or DIN Rail Mounting
- Environmental Operating Temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40℉ to +158℉) Reduced Cellular Performance Ab
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40℉ to +185℉)
- Ethernet Isolation: 1.5 kV RMS
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 95% (non-condensing) at 25°C/77℉