Click and discover the product details.
4 Universal Channels Datalogger with wireless module connection and 2 years of connectivity included
Out of stock
NI400X is ultra low powered logger designed specifically for remote and stand alone applications.
NI400X is designed for hard environment field use with main features like IP67 box, onboard Setup Software with Web Server, Internal Memory and USB Memory Stick, Internal Batteries, Electromechanical Relays for each measuring channel and Small Size 151x125x90 (LxWxH).
NI400X can read many type of measures (thermocouple,mV,mA,mV/V, NTC,VW) and provides different supply voltages (24V,12V or 5V)
With NI400X you can set up your system in 3 steps:
– choose and connect sensor (both digital and analog) to NI400X
– set up the logger and sensors through Web Server onboard
– install and send data to Cloud, FTP
With NI400X you can REDUCE
– deploy time in different IoT projects thanks to its all-in-one design and multi protocol availability
– installation time thanks to its stand alone capability
– maintenance and operations costs
and automate the processes of data collection&reading with INCREASE of safety in workplaces, public places, buildings and structures.
- Analog Channels: 4 Differential, independently configurable
- Radio: 3G,LTE CatM, Sigfox, LoraWAN
- Inputs: 4 Analog Inputs
- Digital Outputs: 1 Relay Output
- Connection for Setup: Usb or Wifi
- Cloud: Base Dashboard Management
- Smart Modbus: Modbus RTU
- Data Download: CSV File, FTP, Email (SMTP)
|Wireless||3GLoRaLTE cat MNB IoTSigFox|