Click and discover the product details.
NI500 WATER LEVEL
From: 504,00 €
NI500 Submersible Water Level Sensor is designed for measuring tank levels or open water applications when fully submerged in liquid. Its pressure sensor is not affected by foam, wind, or rain.
NI500 Submersible Water Level Sensor is specifically designed for measuring tank levels or open water applications when fully submerged in liquid. Its pressure sensor is not affected by factors such as foam, wind, or rain. The sensor is built to be durable and sealed to prevent corrosion and failure. It is ideal for measuring water levels but can also be customized for measuring non-corrosive liquids like oil. Our sensor features a full-sealed plastic waterproof design, making it suitable for outdoor use.
By combining with LoRaWAN® gateway (NI65, NI67, NI400L) and IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually. With easy configuration and installation, our Lora water level sensor provides a seamless user experience.
Enterprises are continuously faced with increasing challenges and are working towards deploying IoT technology in gasoline level monitoring and measurements. This allows them to detect real-time and accurate gasoline volume, even in the face of wide temperature swings, rough handling, and harsh environments.
Some key features of our Lora water level sensor include ultra-low power consumption and easy deployment. With a built-in 19000 mAh high-capacity battery, the sensor can be used for 10 years without needing frequent replacements. Overall, our Lora water level sensor offers a reliable, wireless, and technologically advanced solution for efficient water level monitoring.
- Frequency: CN470/RU864/IN865/EU868/US915/AU915/KR920/AS923
- Wireless: LoraWan Based
- Sensitivity: -137dBm @300bps
- Protection: IP67 waterproof
- Pressure Type: Gauge Pressure
- Range: 0 ~ 3m/5m/10m (H2O) (Customizable up to 200 m and for other liquids)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% FS
- Resolution: 0.01 m
- Long-term Stability: ≤ ± 0.3% FS/year
- Operating Temperature: Transceiver: -30°C to +70°C, Pressure Sensor: -10°C to +60°C
- Dimension: 105.4 × 71 × 69.5 mm (Probe and cable are not included)
- Mounting: DIN rail, wall
- Power Supply: 19000 mAh Li-SOCL2