Click and discover the product details.
NI20 ANALOGIC I/O MODULE – 8 CH
NI208AI Analog Module Current is designed to interface analog inputs with a Modbus system. The analog module incorporates a 3-way galvanic isolation, and RS485 circuits.
NI208AI Analog Module Current, also known as the analogic module, is designed to interface analog inputs such as voltage or current, including bipolar range, with a Modbus system. This module has the capability to supply all 8 current loops simultaneously, making it particularly advantageous for 2-wire sensors as they do not require an external power supply.
It operates as a Modbus Slave and can be easily integrated with any Modbus Master device. Additionally, the analog module incorporates a 3-way galvanic isolation, ensuring the integrity of data across the power supply, input, and RS485 circuits.
- Power Supply: 10..40 Vdc, 19..28 Vac
- Auxiliary Sypply: Up to 8 current loop
- Insulation: 1.500 Vac
- Input: Nr 8-CH voltage / current signal type
- Range: ±2,5 Vdc, ±5 Vdc, ±10 Vdc, ± 20 mA
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Communication: RS485 2 wires, ModBUS RTU slave protocolo, max 64 nodes
- Settings: DIP switch
- Dimensions: 17,5 x 100 x 112 [mm]