NI2400 is a multi channels data logger able to read many types of sensors including thermistors,
potentiometers, strain gauges, vibrating wires, reflectometers, soil moisture block and thermocouples.
It has many interesting features like 24 channels universal analog input, Ethernet, onboard Setup Software with Web Server, Internal Memory and USB Memory Stick, high/low/derivate alarm, 2 digital inputs, 1 digital output, GPRS on board or optional WiFI.
With NI2400 you can set up your system in 3 steps:
– choose and connect sensor (both digital and analog) to NI2400
– set up the logger and sensors through Web Server onboard
– install and send data to Cloud, FTP
With NI2400 you can REDUCE
– deploy time in different IoT projects thanks to multi protocol availability
– maintenance and operations costs
and automate the processes of data collection&reading with INCREASE of safety in workplaces, public places, buildings and structures.
Click and discover the product details.